Monday, July 04, 2011

too much spare time for holiday :s






i think as a human being, we always cannot satisfy with what we've got. during school, everyday we r craving for holiday, but once we have a very long holiday, we feel too free that don't know what to do hihiii. :p


recently, i'm really crazy playing my facebook game, which is tetris. my cousin has also been influenced that she starts to play as well. :)


i think i should start reading. i'm quite a lazy reader. i've just got a book from my previous lovely lecturer, ms. eileen. she bought me n lenni the book with the title the adventures of sherlock holmes. it's too hard for me to read this kind of book. ;) i'll try my best to finish it with understanding, i have to appreciate what she give.♡




anyway, i've just booked my ticket to medan on 14th july. i'm very excited to go back to my hometown. i miss everything and everyone there. ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment