Saturday, July 09, 2011

summer in singapore?

i know that in here, it can't be called as a summer day, but for me, it's hot enough to be consider as a summer day. the sun is too friendly with us, human, in the earth. :( does medan also have the same thing? i hope it doesn't. :p




i spend most of my time for movies. oops! i've forgotten that 5 more days i'll be in medan. i haven't prepared a list of super few things to bring back there. i watched a korean tv show, i like things related to korea. hihiii :)


i started to watch running man just now. it's just a competition between 2 teams show, but they are very funny and cute. fransiska has recommended me to watch that tv show since long time ago, but i was too lazy to search for it. and she gave me this useful website to search for korean movies: www.epdrama.com ♡ thank thee, 5!


i feel like wanna stop the time and let me finish watching all the episodes. however, the internet recently is super slow that makes me have to wait for hours. >:O

No comments:

Post a Comment