Monday, July 04, 2011







안녕! this blog is just like my e-diary. i'll post anything that i wanna tell here. i feel better to type rather than writing in my diary book. ♡




having holiday is fun in a sense that we have activities to do. however, i feel that i'm too free for my 3 months break to wait for my degree program. i'm planning to do some interesting stuff like creating my own online shop for singapore area, but i think it really needs super long time for me to create one. i might be troublesome if i don't manage it well. my idea is to sell handcraft accessories at online shop, which needs me to go and hunt for the materials and practice to create my own design till almost perfect. i think the accessories should be necklace, bangle, and earrings. i hope i have the chance to be success in this kind of talent. eswe supports me to try to do so. thank thee eswe :) however, i think it gonna fail. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment