Sunday, October 02, 2011

sunday







happy sunday, folks! i'm trying to enjoy my weekend without thinking of my school stuffs. i've my routine activity for weekend now, swimming. i love swimming, but it makes me get darker. i really hate my skin, it really get darker easily. however, this is how it works for us, asian. even though, i still enjoy my swimming activity.




i have lots of plans in my mind. i hope that i could be more discipline day by day. i will start from today. i plan to sleep earlier and wake up early in the morning around 4-5am, so that i could use my time efficiently. i will still sleep for 7-8 hours. i know it would be very hard at the first time because i love to sleep a lot, but i'm sure i can do it.




p.s.let's live healthily! :D




일요일 행복,


merline ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment